Nathaniel, Jarom, Rachel, Emily and I where invited to meet Don and Andrea in Lava Hot Springs. I think that we all had a blast. It was so freezing cold, but the hot pools were nice and hot. I know Jarom had a blast and didn't want to come home, Rachel was trying so hard and still had fun, but it was to cold outside for her and she wouldn't stay in the water. I had a lot of fun, but didn't get to do a whole lot of swimming due to the factor that it was way to cold to take Emily out. We learned that after we had already taken her swimming and her poor little head was almost frozen. Thanks for letting us come guys!!!
Don and Andrea letting (helping) the kids pick out songs from the jukebox.
We were all waiting for our food the first night there. The pizza was great and the kids had fun picking out music from the jukebox.
All of us except for Emily and I getting ready to go out swimming in the hot pools. It wouldn't have been that cold, I think, if it was not for that chilly, cold wind.
Andrea and Don bravely taking Jarom in the cooler of the hot pools. He really warmed up to Don and Andrea from this trip real quick.
Don watching Nathaniel get out of the cold and into the pools. I wish I got to go in one last time. Nathaniel and Jarom were swimming in the background, waiting for Rachel to join in.
Don and Andrea helping Rachel get in the pool. She was a little bit unsure about getting in, but didn't want to stay out in the cold.
Don and Nathaniel talking while holding Jarom, and Andrea and Rachel swimming around.
I just thought these pictures were really cool looking with the steam from the hot pools. This was Don and I wanted to make sure that we had pictures of Don and Andrea, because we don't really get to be with them that often.
This is a picture of Andrea swimming with Rachel. I don't know if she was starting to bring Rachel in or if they were just swimming. I guess it doesn't matter what they where doing it was a cool picture also.
Rachel got so cold Andrea brought her in and put nice warm water in the tub to help Rachel warm up quicker in the hotel.
This was our dinky little room that Nathaniel and Jarom slept in. I shared the room through the door with Rachel and Emily. I was more worried about Emily sleeping through the night, but I should have been more worried about sharing a bed with Rachel. She likes to move around in her sleep and I ended up getting kicked all night in the back and having feet plop on my head and twisted in my hair. It really was fun, but next time Nathaniel can sleep in the bed with Rachel. Don and Andrea was in the room on the other side of us. We really did have fun and Jarom is all ready trying to talk us in to going back in the summer.
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Fun with Andrea and Don
Posted by
Crystal
at
11:14 AM
Labels: Lava Hot Springs

1 comment:
I want to swim in a hot pool that looks like fun.
BTW we're really enjoying our christmas gifts from you. Valerie Loves her ballerina doll and she likes to play with Paul-Ryan's books and blocks you gave him. He's a lot more interested in them than I thought he'd be.
Post a Comment