I know, it is January and I am just putting up our Christmas. I have been very bad with keeping my blog updated, so here it finally is. This was Emily's first Christmas and it was a lot of fun. It is nice to be around family for the Holidays. Andrea and Don drove down from Lawrence to be with family this year and the kids just had a blast with them. Santa brought Jarom an Omnitrix (Ben10 watch) for all of you who know what ben10 is. It was the only thing that Jarom asked for this year. He is still upset with Grandaddy for teasing him about eating it. Rachel got a princess scooter from grammy and Grandaddy, that was what she really wanted, until she saw Jarom's omnitrix. Now she wants one too. We had a good year this year and now look forward to the cruise with everyone.

1 comment:
Wow you have way better pic's at Grandma's house than I got. I'm glad Emily had a great first christmas and that Jarom got his Omnitrix Ben10. Whatever that is!
The video at the end is cute and I like the picture of Rachel the best, you can just tell she loved every second of Christmas.
Post a Comment