Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Visiting with Kevin

Saturday Nathaniel, the kids and I went to visit with Kevin. He looked like he was in good spirits and I am glad we went. We didn't stay to long because of kids falling asleep on the floor and a fussy baby. The kids were a bit shy around him, but they don't know him yet. Emily let him hold her for a while, just staring at him, trying to figure him out I guess. Any way, Kevin was glad to see us, especially since the only child he has seen in our family was Jarom. That was the last time he had been to Utah, and Jarom was only around, but I was pregnant with Rachel. Kevin and Emily meeting for the first time. Emily deciding what to think about this stranger to her. She decided that he was okay and would allow Kevin to hold her for a while.

No comments: