Okay, so everyone has been so good about taking pictures of their kids playing in the snow. I didn't get any pictures, but I was out there playing with them. Nathaniel didn't get any pictures either, because he was trying to rest his back so that he could try and get to work for a couple of hours. Jarom and Rachel, where so cute though! They had on their snow suits and hats and gloves. We built a snowman just a little bit bigger then Jarom. It was fun to watch Jarom and Rachel each roll the snowballs for the body. I of course made the head. Then to watch them hunt our yard for two sticks for the arms. We are still looking for the eyes, nose, and mouth. I had to go in shortly after the Snowman to take care of Emily. The kids still played in the back yard. Nathaniel and I are so glad that we have Rachel and Emily for Jarom to play with, because it wouldn't have been as much fun for him to play in the snow alone. Once I had Emily to sleep, then the three of us made snow angels, a start of a fort (one brick made) and we had a fun little snowball fight. Shortly after, we all came in and had Hot Chocolate, YUMMY!!

2 comments:
The best times are usually when we don't have our camera out because we're enjoying the moment ourselves instead of observing a good time. So kudos's to you for being a Great Mom!
Thanks Alysha! I really did have a blast, especially since I didn't get to enjoy winter last year, due to being pregnant. I really did enjoy playing in the snow and building a snowman and the snowball fight with the kids!
Post a Comment