Thursday, November 15, 2007

Tagged

Six things about me. Let me think for a moment about that. I don't feel like there is anything all to interesting about me, but here it goes.

  1. I love to do things with my hands. I was never really good in school except when I had classes that I used my hands, instead of memorizing dates and facts. I think one of my favorite classes I took was pottery and aerobics.
  2. love to cook. I'm not to good at the baking, but the cooking I am pretty good at, which I think I spoiled Nathaniel. He hates to eat out, because he thinks the quality isn't very good, I can make something for cheaper and feed our family, plus some. Of course, for us eating out is fast food.
  3. I love being a stay at home mother. I love the fact that I get to watch my children grow up and see all the cute things that they do. It just amazes me to see the things they learn and that they pick up on so quickly. I love that they love to be with me and do everything that I am doing. They especially love to help me out in the kitchen.
  4. I wish that I practiced more on the piano, because that is a talent that I now wish that I developed.
  5. I love poetry! Not only do I love to read it, but I like to wite my own also. I don't ever share my writings for fear of embarrassment. I think they are good enough for me, but not for others.
  6. I love being in Young Womens! It is a little time consuming, with all the activities, but I love being with the youth. I also love serving with the Leaders that I serve with. They are all so wonderful!
I would love to here about six things that my friends Stephanie, Clover, Amy, Jenny, Cherrie and of course Alahnna like. You have all been tagged!

1 comment:

Clover Autrey said...

Well you didn't tell me I was tagged.