Monday, January 7, 2008

Welcome home Elder Kimball

I just wanted to welcome home Elder Joshua Kimball home after a very long and rewarding 2 years of serving a mission in the Independance Missouri Mission. Jarom was two and Rachel was 9 months when he left and we didn't have Emily. He has returned home to 3 new nieces and everyone a lot older. Josh has also changed very much. Josh not only grew taller, but is more serious and spiritual, and his voice has become a little more deep. I am so proud of him and it will get a little used to him being at home. Mom and Papa, Weiss', Howells and Ashes were the only ones who met him at the airport. I have never known Papa to be more proud of Josh then he is of his service. WELCOME HOME JOSHUA!!! I thought I had more pictures, but my batteries died on my camera. Sorry I couldn't put more up Josh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Three new nieces, lets see there's Hailey, Emily and Lydia... are we forgetting someone? j/k

Josh I'm so glad you're back. It was nice to visit with you today and for you to meet Paul-Ryan your little mini-twin!

Love You!

Crystal said...

I know, I forgot about Paul and I realized that after I wrote the blog, but Emily was screaming her head off by that time that I just left it. I am sooooo sorry Alysha!

Clover Autrey said...

These are the first pictures I've seen of Josh. Kewl.