Monday, October 8, 2007

Cute Kids!

I took Jarom to get his birthday pictures done and decided to get some of all the kids. They are all so cute I had a really hard time deciding which pictures to get.

I can't believe that Jarom is all ready four years old.
This is one of my most favorite pictures. I had to get a couple of just the girls. Rachel is two and Emily is five months. They look so much like each other. These, of course, are my favorite ones with all the kids together! What could be more cute?

2 comments:

Melissa Ash said...

Cute kids! Where'd you get the pictures done? Love them! And, of course, I love the kids! I hope you're all feeling better over there!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute. My favorite is the one of the girls too. I need to stop being so busy so I can post my kids portraits. Love Ya!