I just wanted to give Marvin and Denise a big thank you from the kids for taking them to the Circus. They had a lot of fun and still where their hats. Thank you also for letting Nathaniel and I tag along!
Jarom was so excited when they sat down, and loved watching the clowns. He is our little "Bello".
Rachel and Jarom said their favorite part was the cotton candy.
Emily even enjoyed the circus. She was really good thru the whole show.
Rachel also enjoyed the popcorn and sitting with Grandaddy.
Jarom eating some cotton candy.
Jarom and Rachel missed the tigers because they decided they wanted Grammy to take them potty. It was probably a good thing though, cause the kids would have been friughtened by them.
They did however, like the elephants a lot. They really had a good time. Afterwords, we all went to eat except for Rachel whom had fallen asleep.

1 comment:
Crystal, I really have to thank you for putting all of these pictures up. It really makes me less home sick when I see them. They are so wonderful. Thank you!
Andrea
Post a Comment