Jarom started his first day of school Sept.4. His teacher is Nancy Candrian, whom he had last year. Jaroms teacher said that he had a really good day. I think that it is a good thing that he has the same teacher, since he already knows her, and she already knows him.
Jarom says that he had a fun day at school. He got to make a red ripped apple and played Ninja, whatever that means. He also gets to make a poster all about himself. Well, I get to make a poster all about him. He gets to have snacks, but it is more on what they ask for, then nutritional value. It helps them to use their words more.
Denise has also been good to work with Jarom on his colors, shapes, letters and so forth. She bought him a workbook that they work on together, which Jarom enjoys.
Rachel is a little sad, because she wants to go to school with him. The first day I had to get some papers to fill out and Rachel sat down ready to start school also, and was a little sad when I brought her back home with me.
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Back to School
Posted by
Crystal
at
11:40 AM

3 comments:
Congrats on a successful first day!!
I can just picture cute Rachel wanting to go to school with Jarom. They are so adorable.
That's how Valerie was since she was two, just waiting until the day she could start school. Am I a bad mom for making her wait until she's almost 4? I'm so glad Jarom had a great day! - BTW did you notice that I tagged Jarom on my blog?
Post a Comment