Friday, September 14, 2007

JAROM'S BEEN TAGGED

Here are Jarom's favorite things at almost 4 years of age. 4 Favorite movies:

  1. "Nice Rinch" How the Grinch stole Christmas,
  2. "Dragon" From Shrek,
  3. "Bad Spiderman" Spiderman,
  4. "The Train" Polar Express;
4 favorite TV shows:
  1. Go Diego Go!,
  2. Scooby Doo,
  3. Mickey Mouse Club house,
  4. Curious George;
4 favorite books:
  1. "Mr. Tickle" Roger Hargreaves?,
  2. "Mr. Bossy" Roger Hargreaves,
  3. "Green Eggs and Ham" Dr. Suess,
  4. "I can Stencil Pirtates" A book about stenciling pirate stuff;
4 Hobbies
  1. Do art,
  2. Ride Bikes,
  3. Play at the park,
  4. Go to McDonalds;
4 Vacations:
  1. Do you like Lake Powell, "yes",
  2. Camping at Moab,
  3. Logan "See Fireworks",
  4. Haven't been anywhere else;
4 favorite foods:
  1. Chocolate Milk,
  2. chicken nuggets,
  3. hot dogs,
  4. cookies;
4 places I'd rather be:
  1. "See Grammy Ash",
  2. "Fish store" The Living Planet Aquarium,
  3. "Library",
  4. "One more store";
What I want to be when I grow-up: "A Bad Dragon Killer". Jarom is interested to know what his friends like. Matthew Ash Jr., Jaxon Turnbow, Tanner L, and Ian S. have all been tagged.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh it's so fun to see all the stuff he likes.If you tagged Rachel I wonder if the answers would be very different. What's up with him liking the "BAD" Spiderman and "BAD" Dragon Killer? Doesn't he want to be on the good side? LOL

Anonymous said...

I don't know what being "tagged" is about? Is it a computer tag game?