Thursday, June 5, 2008

What's been going on

Okay, so I haven't been the best blogger. Emily is now 14 months and is finally walking on her own. She has almost all of her teeth and is starting to gain weight now that her teeth aren't hurting her. She is eating better and not just spitting everything out. Jarom is done with school for the summer and Rachel is so excited to start. They are enjoying being home and playing with each other. Jarom and Rachel are good helpers when it comes to Emily. Nathaniel is still working two jobs and I am still able to stay home with the kids. I am running around after the three kids, but I enjoy it a lot. Jarom and Rachel love going to their grandparents on the weekends and they love to play with Little Matthew, and their other cousins. They are so excited to go see the fireworks in July and had a lot of fun in Ephraim. They loved the parade and love the "pancake maker".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great video!! I love it : )
Andrea